What We Do - Training/Consultancy
- A range of Vocational Education and Training Courses
- WorkSafe WA Approved Courses for Asbestos & for Workplace Health and Safety Representatives also known as Safety Representatives or SHR's
- RPL / RCC - Recognition for your Prior Learning or your Work Based Competencies
- Qualification Upgrade or Conversion where courses have been updated to a new standard
- Personal & Self Development Short Courses in Business, Leadership, Management, Safety
Scorpion Training Solutions offer management consultancy services in the areas of:
- Training Needs Analysis
- WHS Audits, Safety Plans, Site Inspections etc
- Organisational Needs Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Mentor Systems Management Implementation
- Internationally Recognised Industry Certifications
- Merged/converged 21st century curriculum equipping your business for the Internet of Things
- embedded Digital Marketing topics are included in qualifications across Business, Leadership and Management courses
Purpose built Training facility located in Welshpool to enable a comfortable and practical Training environment for your course.
These 12 professional meeting/training rooms are available for short/long term hire
Why are we different?
- Personalised Training Packages - we listen to your needs and desired outcomes and work with you.
- Flexibility! A variety of course delivery options for you to choose from.
- We offer RPL - if you qualify ... this potentially saves you money and time!
- Competitive Pricing - payment plans can be considered too!
- Our Facilitators have worked in the industry they train in - real life experiences mean more interactive and interesting training sessions for you.
- Face to Face Course Material delivered with enthusiasm and passion!
- Our people include Subject Matter Experts in our Consulting & Training!
- Purpose built Training & Meeting Rooms - comfortable rooms with full audio visual capability.
GEM'S core values can be summarised as:
Respect - All Learners, personnel, contractors, suppliers, customers, licensees and shareholders are people of equal value and worthy of equal respect.
Diversity and Unity - Everyone has a life story/narrative to be considered and respected, we join our life stories to make the GEM Global Network’s meta narrative. Through unity we bring purpose, harmony and efficiency to GEM.
Imagination and Creativity – Imagination is the seedbed of creativity, the essence of innovation and the driving force of entrepreneurship.
Risk Taking - Essential for development.
Risk Management - Essential for survival.
Transparency and Integrity - Leading to trust and understanding.
Personal Accountability - Promoting responsible action.
Respect for Authority - Ensuring safety, quality and compliance