Hazard ID Risk Assessment & Duty of Care
Training: Certificate of Attendance
Cost: $290 (incl GST)Duration: 1 Day
Study Modes: Face to Face
Scorpion’s Hazard ID, Risk Assessment & Duty of Care Course is designed to assist you with the knowledge and skills you require to meet the legislative requirements, that set out the General Duty of Care in Western Australian workplaces. Employers and Employees have legal obligations regarding the safety of themselves and others.
This course is designed to help you understand these legal obligations to protect your workplace and the people in it from being exposed to hazards. Many workplaces are unaware of their legal obligations; this course is designed to help you ensure your duty of care knowledge is of the highest standard.
The Hazard ID, Risk Assessment & Duty of Care Course includes training and information on:
- The employer’s duty of care
- The employee’s duty of care
- Workplace / Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Workplace / Occupational Health and Safety legislation and compliance
- The consequences of failing to meet legislative requirements
- How to ensure your workplace has a general understanding of the Duty of Care concept
- Correctly Identifying Hazards and reporting them
- How to apply Risk Assessment tools to either eliminate or control any Hazards
To enrol in the Hazard ID, Risk Assessment & Duty of Care Course today, please select your preferred date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively, you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
Hazard ID, Risk Assessment & Duty of Care Course
Calendar Usage Tips
- Yellow Highlight is day 1 of a new course
- Use month dropdown box to view future dates
- To apply for enrolment, click on yellow date of your choice
- Form opens - Complete your details and submit