Dig deep into specific management skills for incidents, injury and Workers Compensation
or simply get an overview of how WHS affects you in the workplace as an Employee, Manager or Supervisor.
Whichever need you have - we can provide the course to guide you and develop strong skills and knowledge.
- The Injury Management & RTW Coordinators course is for people who have responsibility for injured workers in their organisation. It develops the participant’s understanding of the rights and obligations for all parties involved in the workers’ compensation and Injury Management process
- Workers Compensation & Injury Management for Approved Workplace Rehabilitation Providers (AWRP)
- Workers Compensation & Injury Management for Workplace Managers and Supervisors
- Incident Investigation - learn how to meet legislative requirements and develop the necessary skills to conduct these investigations.
- WHS for Supervisors & Managers - gain the necessary leadership knowledge and skills to ensure they are conducting appropriate WHS.
- Duty of Care - Course is designed to equip your people with the knowledge and skills required to understand the potential impact of legislative requirements that accompany Duty of Care in the workplace
- Short Courses - a range of information courses are available to provide an overview of how WHS legislation impacts on your workplace. These courses can be accredited or non-accredited, tailored to your specific outcomes, industry and workplace. Call us to discuss your requirements.