Workplace Health & Safety for Supervisors
Qualification: Nationally Accredited Certificate
Study Modes: Face to Face, Online, Distance
Cost: $350 / $600
Duration: 1 day course / 2 day course
The WHS for Supervisors & Managers course is designed to assist workplace Supervisors and Managers to gain the necessary leadership knowledge and skills to ensure they are conducting appropriate WHS practices. The course will equip you with essential WHS knowledge and the skills to implement these skills in your workplace and industry. This training also incorporates management skills to help you build rapport with your employees and peers to ensure WHS standards are maintained across the board.
The WHS Supervisors training incorporates the following competencies:
1 Day Course:
- Supervise, Understand and Monitor a Safe Workplace
- Provide WHS Information to Your Workplace
- Participative Arrangements for WHS Management Systems
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control (HIRAC) Processes
- Risk Assessments
- Management and Leadership Skills (Building rapport, Giving feedback, Dealing with difficult employees and more)
2 Day Course:
To enrol in the WHS Supervisors course today, please select your preferred date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
Workplace Health and Safety for Managers & Supervisors