RAL - Restricted Asbestos Licence Worksafe WA
Certification: Certificate of Completion
Study Modes: Classroom Only
Cost: $350 (+ GST)
Duration: 4 hours
A Restricted Asbestos Licence (RAL) is required by law in Western Australia for the removal of materials that contain non-friable asbestos.
We are an approved by WorkSafe (WA) to deliver this course which will equip you with knowledge and skills that will help you safely plan, manage, supervise and/or undertake the removal of asbestos.
Once this course is completed you may make application to WorkSafe for your Licence. Holding a current licence allows you to remove amounts exceeding 10m2 of bonded asbestos.
Application for Licencing
Note: Worksafe licences require an extra payment in addition to this course.Upon completing this course, you can submit an application directly to Worksafe to receive your RAL. This licence is valid for three years. For more information on Worksafe, visit their website click here.
CPCC: Remove Non-Friable Asbestos (separate course)
This course has become a legal requirement for some subcontractors to obtain if you are:
- working on a site that is owned or controlled by the Federal Government
- undertaking works nationally in the Telecommunications Industry
- operating in other states of Australia
The RAL Course includes training and information on:
- Legislative framework
- Identifying types of asbestos
- Health issues relating to asbestos exposure
- Conducting risk assessments
- Identifying hazards, controls and safe work methods
- Planning asbestos removal
- Processes and tools required for safe asbestos removal
To enrol in the RAL Course today, please select your preferred date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
Restricted Asbestos Licence - RAL001 WorkSafe WA Approved