Designing & Delivering an Effective Presentation
Qualification: Certificate of Attendance
Study Modes: Classroom
Cost: $600 ( + GST )
Duration: 2 classroom days
This course is designed to develop your knowledge and skills in developing and delivering Presentations.
These skills are widely used in Business and workplaces. Making a presentation or running a Training session can be daunting for many people. Developing strong skillsets in preparing and delivering a presentation or training session will go a long way to overcoming any fears you may have.
This practical course will suit Managers, Supervisors, Trainer / Facilitator's and anyone required to present to a group of people.
This course covers:
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation
- Design, structure and present effectively using visual aids
- Techniques for engaging and creating a captive audience
- Learn multiple delivery techniques
- Learn to maintain confidence, overcome stress and develop your own unique delivery style
Day 1 – Presentation Design & Technique
- Identify your strengths as a Presenter
- Learn how to create an effective PowerPoint presentation
- Deliver a 15 minute presentation (recorded)
- Observe and identify your delivery technique or style
- Develop awareness and reflect on essential presentation skills
Day 2 – Developing Presentation Skills
- Learning to organise your thought process
- Learn ways to gain and maintain confidence
- Learn and practice a range of alternative delivery techniques
- Engaging an inattentive audience
- Apply new skills to deliver a power point presentation (recorded)
- Observe your delivery and identify the advantages of effective presentation skills you have learnt
To enrol in the Developing and Delivering Presentations course today, please select your preferred date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
How to Build a professional Powerpoint Presentation for Facilitators and Trainers