IMRTW Injury Management & RTW Coordinators
Training: Certificate of Attendance
Study Modes: Classroom Only
Cost: $900 + GST
Duration: 2 day course
Injury Management & RTW Coordinators Training
The Injury Management & RTW Coordinators course is for people who have responsibility for injured workers in their organisation. It develops the participant’s understanding of the rights and obligations for all parties involved in the workers’ compensation and Injury Management process as per the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 of WA.
This course is facilitated in association with a leading provider of specialised training for injury management, return to work and workers compensation programs, aimed at people whom are responsible for injured workers in their organisation, including the handling the claims and legislative processes or supervising personnel in Return to Work (RTW) programs.
- Practical application of the legislative requirements as per the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 of WA.
- Development of Return to Work programs
- Effective consultation and communication with key parties - Insurer, Broker, Treating Doctor, Injured Employee, Workplace Managers.
- Completing appropriate documentation, record keeping and case notes.
- Data management and analysis
- Strategic case management
To enrol in the Injury Management & RTW Coordinator course today, please select your preferred date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
Injury Management & RTW Coordinators