HSR Safety & Health Reps - Refresher
Study Modes: Classroom Only
Cost: $250 + GST
Duration: 2 days (Note: days can vary - typically Monday & Friday of same week)
Safety & Health Representatives play a crucial role in improving safety and health in their organisation, business and/or industry. It is important to maintain currency of knowledge in the changing environment of legislature and work practices.
The Refresher course gives previous Health and Safety Representatives, the updated current knowledge and skills they need to represent their fellow employees and ensure their workplace is adhering to legislative health and safety requirements.
Our Safety & Health Representatives course will update your knowledge on:
- Identifying and locating information from a variety of sources
- Communicating on safety and health matters and represent employees
- Describing the functions, make up and roles of a Safety and Health committee
- Applying knowledge of legislation in the role of a Safety and Health Representative
- Identify and evaluate hazards in the workplace and recommend control methods
- Government Inspectors Notices
- Provisional Improvement Notices
To enrol in the Health and Safety Representatives course today, please select your preferred start date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions..
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
Health & Safety Reps - 2 day Refresher Course