Duty of Care Course
Qualification: Certificate of Attendance
Cost: $250 (+GST)Duration: 4 hours (Monday to Friday)
Study Modes: Face to Face, Online, Distance
Scorpion’s Duty of Care Course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you require to meet the legislative requirements that accompany Duty of Care in the workplace. In the workplace, we have legal obligations regarding the safety of ourselves and others. This course is designed to help you understand these legal obligations to protect your workplace and the people in it from harm and legal issues. Many workplaces are unaware of their ignorance of the law, so this course has been designed to help you ensure your duty of care is of the highest standard.
The Duty of Care Course includes training and information on:
- The employer’s duty of care
- The employee’s duty of care
- Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Occupational Health and Safety legislation and compliance
- The consequences of failing to meet OHS requirements
- How to ensure your workplace has exceptional duty of care
To enrol in the Duty of Care Course today, please select your preferred date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.