BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
Qualification: Certificate III
Study Modes: Classroom, Distance / e learning, RPL
Cost: $1500 - Classroom / $800 e learning
$900 - RPL
Duration: 10 units
- Monday to Friday: 10 days +
- Distance - 12 months to complete work and assignments
The Certificate III in Work Health and Safety is designed for people seeking formal qualifications required by their industry. There is an extensive demand for Work Health and Safety (WHS) professionals in both the private and public sectors. Almost all industries are required by legislation to have a WHS professional on team, which means opportunities for you to move forward in your career!
Scorpion’s Certificate III in Work Health and Safety will give you practical opportunities to practice WHS skills with the assistance of our highly experienced WHS trainers and advisors. This qualification is delivered through the SafetyLine Institute, which ensures that yourCertificate III in Work Health and Safety carries an additional seal of quality.
Our Certificate III in Work Health and Safety is popular with people working in Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, large Business settings and many other industries. To formalise your knowledge or further your career in WHS, enrol in our Certificate III in Work Health and Safety today!
The Certificate III in Work Health and Safety requires the completion of ten (10) units, consisting of five core units and five electives.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWHS303 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS304 Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBWHS305 Contribute to WHS issue resolution
- PUAWER001B Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
To enrol in the Certificate III in Work Health and Safety today, please select your preferred course date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health & Safety