BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
Qualification: Certificate IV
Study Modes: Classroom, Distance / e learning, RPL
Price: $1690 - Classroom, $1295 - Distance / e learning , $995 RPL
$1390 (first 4 places only per course!)
Duration: 10 units - classroom/blended
- Classroom 5 Consecutive days + assignment submission - up to 12 months to complete
- Remote - up to 12 months for completion
Small Business is a field that does not always formalise skill sets. The fast and often frantic nature of this business sector sometimes restricts time allocations.
Typically a Small Business will consistently face unpredictable problems, require detailed analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources, followed by incisive and quick action to achieve resolutions and continued operation. Usually completed by a single manager/owner or a small group rather than by spreading the load across many departments or section managers.
This certificate will help you gain strong leadership skills, guidance/mentoring to others and responsibility for the productivity and welfare of employees. A Scorpion Training Certificate IV in New Small Business qualification reflects the role of an individual, who utilises well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of small business contexts.
Gaining this knowledge and experience takes time and effort, albeit sometimes by learning from mistakes in hands on roles. If you are working in this environment or contemplating management of small business or becoming self employed then this course is critical for you.
Learn the skills that will enable you to fast track to making informed decisions and to be a successful small business manager or Owner!
Possible Job Roles
Small Business Manager or Owner, Supervisor, Self Employed
The Certificate IV in New Small Business requires the completion of ten (10) units, consisting of four core unit and six electives.
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- BSBSMB407 Manage a small team
- BSBSMB405 Monitor and manage small business operations
- BSBSMB409 Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
To enrol in the Certificate IV in New Small Business today, please select your preferred course date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.
BSB42615 Certificate IV in Small Business Management