BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health & Safety
Qualification: Advanced Diploma
Study Modes: Classroom, Distance / e learning, RPL
Cost: $2750 - Classroom
$1990 - Distance
$1250 - RPL
Duration: 8 units
- Monday to Friday: 5 full classroom days + post course assignments
- Evening option: 6 consecutive Tues & Thurs evenings + post course assignments
The Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety is designed for people who are looking to advance their qualifications and have either:
- a Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- substantial experience and/or knowledge of work health and safety
This course will allow you to develop your understanding and application of Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) skills at an advanced level. This qualification adds skills that meet national and international requirements in auditing, in addition to risk management, evaluation, understanding legislation and much more.
Scorpion’s Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety is up to date and of high quality. There is an extensive demand for WHS professionals in both the private and public sectors. Almost all industries are required by legislation to have a WHS professional on team, which means opportunities for you to move forward in your career!
To take the next step in WHS in your industry, enrol in our Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety today.
The Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety requires the completion of five (5) core & three (3) elective units.
- BSBWHS601 Apply legislative frameworks for WHS
- BSBWHS602 Facilitate WHS activities
- BSBWHS603 Implement WHS risk management
- BSBWHS604 Evaluate the WHS performance of organisations
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement & maintain WHS management systems
- BSBWHS606 Conduct a WHS Audit
- BSBWHS607 Apply ergonomics to manage WHS hazards and risks
- BSBWHS608 Assist with applying occupational hygiene to manage WHS hazards and risks
- BSBWHS609 Advise on the application of safe design principles to control WHS risks
To enrol in the Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety today, please select your preferred course date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Registration form below. Fields in bold are required.